Today was day #3, and for what it was, it was essentially the same thing the past 2 days were, only with more coursework thrown into the mix. Pretty average with class one, though parking was a pain. Thought I would need sherpas to assist my summit up hell hill...guess not.
After that, it was waiting for my second class to start, which took 2 hours. Oh, did I mention FSC Wi-Fi didn't want to play at all in the college center? Bummer. Good thing I could work on a music project in the meantime and eat lunch too.
Again, it needs to be said that it's so lonely here, at times. Sure I see friends, but mostly in transition, as in they are going places, and it's passing contact. Something's gotta chance, most likely with me. Don't know where to start....
Anyways, class #2 ended early again, which has me wondering if this class will ever get to 5:20 this semester. It doesn't seem so overwhelming now, should do well with it.
Doing job apps like crazy so that I can live my life once the bell sounds/afford to pay for gas/fuel my deadly 7-11 addiction. I LOVE YOU SUPER BIG GULP!
...ahem, so with that said.... I'm hoping to figure out some things soon, and maybe get a little more open with this blog as time rolls onward.
Song of the day: Mudvayne - Prod
No comments:
Post a Comment