Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 12: Dead cars, ASOS, and the last CD you ever bought

Well, it looks like the old Volvo is officially on the deathbed....a shame, it was only two days away from retirement. And no, it's not a joke...it's really happening.

Oh well, at least the new one is going to replace it ASAP.

So...class-wise, I was actually attentive today. Answering questions, paying attention, taking notes...looks like I'm slowly back in the swing of things. And I think the loniness issue is past too....guess it was just a phase.

However, I am slowly reverting to my old ways of all-nighters. Must stop it now..lest I relapse.

In other news: I've been spending the past few days working on this concept for this new side-project/extension...names are:
  • Retroflux
  • Electric Anarchy
  • Team Zero (backwards E in Zero)
Might as well wrap this up with a quick shoutout to the Saints. Who dat?

Song Music Movie of the Moment: NIN- Closure

No comments:

Post a Comment